EMR-validated column scale with 300 kg capacity
The seca 704 column scale is designed to withstand the greatest loads and to continue to function precisely and safely after years of use as on the first day. Stability is not only evident; it is proven by the very high load-bearing capacity and the steady cast-iron base. Even patients who are affected by obesity can be weighed safely and with particularly high precision.
- Extremely robust, highly precise seca weighing technology with 300 kg capacity
- Non-tilting base made of heavy duty cast iron
- Impact- and scratch-resistant powder coating
- Wide range of functions: BMI, pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, mother+child function, three-step damping
- Expandable to measuring station with an optional height measuring rod
- Optional panda bear facilitates measuring and weighing of children
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Brand new: Now available as
- seca 704 s with integrated measuring rod
- seca 704 r with integrated RS232 interface
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support
|Approval class:||III (3)|
|Graduation (g):||50 g < 150 kg > 100 g|
|Power supply:||Battery, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||360 x 930 x 520 mm|
|Net weight:||14,9 kg|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Pre-TARE, Mother/Child function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Automatic switch-off, RESET, Acoustic signals can be activated, Damping|
|CE:||CE 0109, 0123|
You can use this e-mail form to contact our sales department directly and learn about our products.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out. All other information is provided voluntarily.