seca mVSA 526Bioelectrical impedance analysis
Bioelectrical impedance analysis
- Determination of body composition
- Medically precise measurement results validated against the gold standard*
- Receptacle with drain slot for cleaning agents
- BIA measuring mat made of easy-to-clean silicone
- Also possible to start the bioelectrical impedance analysis from the BIA measuring mat
- Simple electrode connection using Easy Snap™
- Hygienic inductive charging
- Inflation and deflation measurement
- Inflation measurement is significantly shorter with a lower pressure load
- Identification of incorrectly positioned cuffs
- Individual or multiple measurement individually adjustable
- Different cuff sizes available
Determined while measuring oxygen saturation or blood pressure
- Two different thermometer technologies (in-ear or oral/axial thermometer, rectal temperature probe)
- Intelligent probe cover removal concept for both thermometer technologies
- Temperature probe (oral/axial, rectal) with securing device
- Removable temperature probe storage with drain slots (hygiene)
- High-precision and clinically validated SpO2 technology
- Soft or hard clips
- Easy-to-clean soft clips made of silicone
seca mVSA 526
The most advanced measurement technology in the Smart Bucket with blood pressure, temperature, and SpO2 measurement.
The Smart Bucket for the seca mBCA 525 combines the most advanced medical measurement technology with well thought-out cable management. Its processor processes the 4 conventional vital signs of blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate, and temperature as well as the parameters of an entire body composition analysis consisting of fat, water, and muscle content and presents the measurement results on a separately available monitor. It is thereby the world's first spot-check monitor that combines the conventional measurement of vital signs with a bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA). You can now measure more parameters in a routine check and broaden your diagnostic and therapeutic options through the combined view of BIA and vital signs. This high-performance software communicates with any network and guarantees the error-free transmission of all measurement values to your EMR system. Our integration service will individually integrate the system into your IT infrastructure as needed and thereby optimize your daily routine measurements. The seca mVSA is part of the radio-compatible seca 360° wireless product world and guarantees the automatic transmission of height and weight from compatible scales and length measuring systems to the device. The BMI is always automatically calculated along with this.
- Automatically recognizes connected modules
- Able to be mounted on the stand
- Does not require an additional power source
- Simple removal and clean storage all of the sensors
- Cable management: blood pressure, temperature, SpO2, and bioelectrical impedance analysis
- Large internal memory for up to 70,000 measurements
Изделия разработаны до мельчайших деталей.
Сведения о продукции.
Технические данные продукта и поддержка.
|Display type:||7" touchscreen display|
|Temperature measurement method:||Direct, predictive; Genius 2 operating manual ear|
|SpO2 Measurement method:||Pulse oximetry|
|Blood pressure measuring procedure:||Oscillometric|
|Источник питания:||Via USB connection cable|
|Размер (В х Ш х Д):||265 x 170 x 185 mm|
|Вес нетто:||1,9 kg|