EMR-validated wheelchair scale
The seca 664 has been specifically developed for weighing patients in a wheelchair. It has a particularly low platform with ramps, secure side rails and a slip-proof rubber pad – in short: It is particularly safe and comfortable. In addition, it can be folded together in just a few simple steps and stowed away in a space-saving manner. Its integration capacity allows direct integration into the digital patient file (EMR).
- Extra-large, easily accessible platform: ideal for wheelchairs
- High capacity of up to 360 kg
- Side rails on the platform ensure safe rolling of a wheelchair onto and from the scale
- Easy to fold together and transport
- Non-slip rubber mat
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support
|Capacity:||790 lbs, 360 kg|
|Graduation (g):||50 g / 0,1 lbs / 0,1 lbs|
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||1102 x 912 x 1150 mm , 43,4 x 35,9 x 45,3 inch|
|Net weight:||33,4 kg , 73,6 lbs|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, Automatic switch-off, RESET, Damping|