Flat scale seca 650
EMR-validated flat scale with ID-Display™ and stable glass platform
- Display shows name or identification number (ID) of users and patients for enhanced safety
- Data transmission controlled on the touchscreen
- Large platform made of tested seca Bearclaw Glass® for absolute breakage resistance and perfect hygiene
- Glass surface is easy to clean and disinfect (more hygienic than plastic)
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
The seca Scale-up Line has introduced the first flat scales specially developed for connecting to the digital patient record (EMR). The ID-Display™ enables you to identify your patients during the weighing process and prevents any risk of mix-up. The large, non-slip, and particularly hygienic glass platform made of specially developed and completely break-resistant seca Bearclaw Glass® provides additional safety.
Order code: SECA 650
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support.
|Capacity:||800 lbs, 360 kg|
|Graduation (g):||50 g|
|Graduation (lbs):||0.1 lbs|
|Power supply:||Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||600 x 70 x 467 mm , 23.6 x 2.8 x 18.4"|
|Net weight:||14 kg|
|Ports:||LAN, USB barcode scanner, Wi-Fi|
|Functions and Properties:||TARE, Auto-clear, Clear, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Auto-BMI, kg/lbs switch-over, cm/inch-switch-over, Damping|