Extensive assessment with the mBCA.
Assessing malnutrition plays an increasingly important role.
- Treatment of at-risk obese patients with precursors for diabetes and arteriosclerosis.
- Treatment of underweight patients with deficiency symptoms.
- Treatment of normal weight patients with reduced muscle mass and metabolic rates.
Water is life – but too much is a severe risk factor.
- Evaluating body water is of vital importance in many medical fields. Especially valuable for nephrology, intestinal, hepatorenal and cardiac patients.
- Monitoring total body water, extracellular water and water distribution helps to detect and control edema.
Monitor muscle function
Over 600 muscles – countless areas of application.
- Monitoring muscle function offers various areas of application:
- Diabetology, training management in athletes, rehabilitation, physiotherapy,…
- This is made especially easy by means of the segmental analysis of the extremities: arms, legs and trunk.
- Values are compared to normal ranges.