EMR-validated flat scale with extra-large platform
As the obesity rate continues to rise, it’s important to have a scale that can accommodate patients of all shapes and sizes. The seca 635 personal scale is the recommended choice. It has a very large, flat platform and an increased weighing capacity, which is necessary to accommodate overweight patient or individuals affected by obesity. The seca 635 is designed to perform heavy work for years and withstand the highest loads.
- Extra-large platform with 300 kg capacity
- Cable remote display for wall mounting or table installation
- Includes BMI calculator and three-stage damping
- Wide range of functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD and Auto-HOLD
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Brand new: Now available as seca 635 r with integrated RS232 interface.
Technical product data and support
|Approval class:||III (3)|
|Graduation (g):||100 g < 200 kg > 200 g|
|Power supply:||Battery, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||640 x 55 x 600 mm|
|Net weight:||14,4 kg|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Autom. Weighing range switch-over, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Automatic switch-off, RESET, Damping|
|CE:||CE 0109, 0123|