EMR-validated wheelchair scale
The seca 665 has been specifically developed for weighing patients in a wheelchair. It has a particularly low platform with ramps, secure side rails and a slip-proof rubber pad – in short: It is particularly safe and comfortable. In addition, it can be folded together in just a few simple steps and stowed away in a space-saving manner. Its integration capacity allows direct integration into the digital patient file (EMR).
- Extra-large, easily accessible platform: ideal for wheelchairs
- High capacity of up to 300 kg
- Side rails on the platform ensure safe rolling of a wheelchair onto and from the scale
- Easy to fold together and transport
- Non-slip rubber mat
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support
|Approval class:||III (3)|
|Graduation (g):||100 g <200 kg> 200 g|
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||1102 x 912 x 1150 mm|
|Net weight:||33,4 kg|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Autom. Weighing range switch-over, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Automatic switch-off, RESET, Damping|
|CE:||CE 0109, 0123|
You can use this e-mail form to contact our sales department directly and learn about our products.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out. All other information is provided voluntarily.