seca 959Chair scale
With its exceptionally high capacity of up to 300 kg, the BMI function and options to use mains or battery power, the chair scale is ideal for use in any situation.
The supplied carrying case provides space to store the power supply cable together with the scales.
The large footrests can be folded completely out of the way so that the patient can safely and comfortably take a seat.
EMR-validated chair scale with precise graduation
The seca 959 original is often copied among the modern chair scales. Its low weight, maneuverability and folding foot and armrests make daily work considerably easier. It is high-quality and well thought-out, from inclusion in the hospital information system to its rollers, which prevent electrostatic charging. With its unrivalled fine graduation, the seca 959 delivers the most precise results even when weighing children.
- 50 g graduation for exact measurement while sitting
- Fold-up arm and footrests for easy access
- Ergonomic seat for increased patient comfort
- Suitable for patients affected by obesity with up to 300 kg weighing capacity
- Sophisticated engineering and robust construction for a long lifespan
- Parking brake for secure position
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support
|Approval class:||III (3)|
|Graduation (g):||50 g < 150 kg > 100 g < 250 kg > 200 g|
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||563 x 897 x 978 mm|
|Net weight:||24,5 kg|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, TARE, Autom. Weighing range switch-over, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Automatic switch-off, RESET, Damping|
|CE:||CE 0109, 0123|