EMR-validated handrail scale with generous platform
- Safe weighing due to sturdy handrail
- Large non-slip platform with 360 kg capacity
- 360° swivel dispaly for easy reading
- With a BMI calculator and damping system
- Mobile due to transport wheels
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
The all-round handrail of the seca 644 reduces the risk of falling for elderly patients, or those with impaired mobility. The scale offers secure support for anybody with restricted mobility. This helps take the burden off of staff, giving them more time to focus on the patient. The weighing platform is very large, low-threshold and therefore easy to enter. For people who can only stand briefly, a chair is set up for them so they can be weighed while sitting (tare weight of chair deducted).
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support
|Capacity:||800 lbs, 360 kg|
|Graduation (g):||50 g / 0,1 lbs / 0,1 lbs|
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||640 x 1150 x 660 mm , 25,2 x 45,3 x 26 inch|
|Net weight:||25,4 kg , 55,9 lbs|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, Automatic switch-off, RESET, Damping|