EMR-validated baby scale with very precise graduation
Whether it's caring for premature infants in the intensive care setting or managing the weight of mature newborns: With its outstanding precision, the seca 727 baby scale is always the first choice. In addition, the first-class features of the baby scale are clearly shown. The weighing tray is made of a heat-retaining plastic and the backlit display allows reading without room light where there are premature babies sensitive to light.
- Utmost accuracy: suitable for premature infants
- Weighing tray made of heat-retaining plastic
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD display
- Included rechargeable batteries allow mobile use without searching for a power outlet
- Three-stage adjustable damping for fast weighing
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support.
|Capacity:||44 lbs, 20 kg|
|Graduation (g):||1 g < 6 kg > 2 g / 0,1 oz|
|Measuring range in cm:||0 - 50 cm|
|Measuring range in inch:||0 - 20 "|
|Graduation [Measuring Rod]:||1 mm / 1/8"|
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||551 x 151 x 320 mm , 21,7 x 5,9 x 12,6 inch|
|Net weight:||7,1 kg , 15,7 lbs|
|Functions and Properties:||Mobile measuring and weighing, Overload protection, Transportation protection, TARE, Weighing range switch-over, Auto-HOLD, kg/lbs switch-over, Automatic switch-off, Damping|
Start Close video