Our innovative products seca mBCA and seca mVSA can do a lot. You will also receive the seca analytics 115 PC software so that you can exploit its full potential. For it is only with this comprehensive tool that you can follow the course of development of your patient's values across multiple measurements. And the software offers even more.
seca analytics 115
Understandable results are the best foundation for a good consultation.
The seca analytics 115 PC software adds many new functions to the seca mBCA and the new seca mVSA. With their help the data and measurement values can be entered into nearly any electronic medical record (EMR) system and prepared as a concise patient printout the for comprehensive consultation.
It also offers the additional module Cardiometabolic Risk, a therapy planner for dieting, and the option to individually compile and print out a patient's examination results as needed. It is a valuable aid in the patient consultation.
- Concise: All results are now available on a configurable printout.
- Clear: The clear structure of the graphics and tables makes them easy to understand and makes it easier for doctors to discuss diagnoses or therapies.
- Strong: Output of the total muscle mass as well as the individual muscle mass of all extremities
- Informative: Depiction of the phase angle over time in order to predict health risks.
- Fast: Direct print function at the push of a button (seca analytics 115)
With so much information, a clear and understandable overview helps. Simplify your work and print out an understandable analysis overview with a click. One printout for your patient, a great timesaver for you.
Other benefits of seca analytics 115 at a glance:
- Display courses of therapy and control therapies
Save the results of regular measurements and observe how certain values of your patient develop over the course of time. This will enable you to monitor the success of therapy or react to unexpected developments.
- Compatible with your system
Transfer data smoothly to your EMR system via CSV file, GDT, HL7, or XML format.
- Save the data how you want
Each workstation has its own requirements. You can therefore transfer the measurement data via USB stick, cable, or radio transmission.
- One seca mBCA for multiple workstations
With additional software licenses you can access the measurement results of a single seca mBCA or seca mVSA from multiple PCs.
- Quick access to patient data
Quickly upload patient data to the seca mBCA or the seca mVSA – enter it directly using the touchscreen display or upload it from your PC or via a barcode scanner connected to the USB port.
- Scientifically sound
The seca mVSA and the PC software seca analytics 115 take latest scientific reference points into account for the analysis and interpretation of the measured results.