Social Media Manager in Chino, California
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Social Media Manager at seca, you will be responsible for implementing campaigns and promotion strategies that inspire, captivate, and engage our target audiences via social platforms. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all social media channels and paid ads)
- Manage the creation and implementation of a monthly content editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Set campaign specific KPI objectives and report on lead generation and ROI
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics on all platforms using various analytical tools
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer experience
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure brand consistency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in social media management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs content creation tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot, Agorapulse
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
WHY WORK AT SECA?
Motivation is a powerful driving force. We at seca know this very well. Those who would like to be successful with us in the long term should enjoy their work. So how about a job that fits with your skills? How about tasks that you enjoy handling and that help you develop a little bit further every day?
Our company is the market leader everywhere seca is present internationally. With medical measuring systems and precision scales on which doctors, medical engineers, nutrition experts, and nursing staff can rely in more than 110 countries. seca has stood for the highest quality, innovation, and absolute reliability for over 175 years – and we are doing everything to keep it that way in the future as well.
seca is a rapidly growing family business. We are so successful because our employees can contribute their ideas and suggestions. So we don't just put off decisions but rather immediately address innovations and improvements. More than 200 employees work at our headquarters in Hamburg and we are proud that we are also internationally successful as the worldwide market leader with 18 branches and a total of approximately 500 employees.
"We offer demanding people a platform to work with seca to ensure its market leadership in the long term." - Frederik Vogel, Managing Director Development & Manufacturing
Admittedly, we also expect commitment and good performance from our employees. At the same time we do a lot to be counted among the best employers in the industry.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Lyndsey Nunez, Director, Multi-Channel-Marketing Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
seca North America