Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d)
Are you our future Marketing Coordinator?
seca North America is looking for a talented, entry-level marketing coordinator to monitor lead generation, maintain reports, coordinate trade shows, and assist in diverse content projects and marketing-related campaigns. This role requires creativity, great attention to detail, and both project and time management skills. This is a great opportunity to learn, be challenged, and grow with seca as a team. We have a high-performance culture with a supportive team environment. Our employees expect the best from each other. We enjoy collaborating and making a difference in health and wellness every day.
What your typical week will look like
- Manage incoming leads, ensure proper lead workflow distribution into CRM system and to sales team.
- Assist in Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) segmentation lists and associated reporting.
- Assist in ensuring reporting and maintenance of general lead and marketing analytics.
- Tradeshow and event coordination.
- Ordering seca branded promotional materials.
- Organizing, updating sales PowerPoint presentations.
- Assistance in coordinating our post-sale customer marketing efforts.
- Support sales team with co-branded sales sheets and campaign materials.
- Distribute marketing materials, based on sales requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or related field. Commensurate experience will be considered.
Skills and required knowledge
- Impeccable time management skills paired with knowledge or experience of CRM data entry and analytics.
- Confidence in taking the initiative and planning on upcoming tasks.
- Effective communication skills – strong in both written and verbal communication exchanges.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to relay information efficiently and confidently about marketing-related activities.
- Solid computer skills with functional working knowledge of standard Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Founded in 1840 and 100% family owned, the seca group is a global leader in medical measuring systems, scales and integration solutions. With eighteen branches and products exported to over 110 countries, the seca group is recognized for quality, innovation, and most of all, being disruptors in the medical equipment industry. seca’s award-winning designs and revolutionary integrated technology pushes the boundaries and sets new standards for the medical community.
Today marks an exciting time for the seca group in the US (SUS). With newly focused marketing strategies, sales and business development opportunities, and enhanced infrastructure support, SUS plans to scale and hit record company growth by 2025. To propel this important phase forward, SUS is adding team members to their organization, to help drive company initiatives, and support the US business needs for today and the future.
For more information visit www.seca.com/About
Why Work Here?
Motivation is a powerful driving force. We at seca know this very well. Those who would like to be successful with us long-term should enjoy their work. So how about a job that fits with your skills? How about tasks you enjoy handling and that help you develop a little bit further every day?
Our company is the global market leader. With medical measuring systems and precision scales on which doctors, medical engineers, nutrition experts, and nursing staff can rely in more than 110 countries. seca has stood for the highest quality, innovation, and absolute reliability for over 180 years – and we are doing everything to keep it that way in the future as well.
seca is a rapidly growing family business. We are so successful because our employees can contribute their ideas and suggestions. We don't just put off decisions but immediately address innovations and improvements. More than 200 employees work at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We are proud that we are also internationally successful as the worldwide market leader with 18 branches and approximately 500 employees.
The seca group prohibits discrimination and all forms of applicant and employee harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, or status in any group projected by state or local law.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits provided along with a 401k plan
- Continuous training to make you even more successful
- A great working atmosphere, for a stable global organization in growth mode over next 3-5 years.
- You can expect a challenging and varied task in an innovative environment with flat hierarchies, a young channel marketing team and personal responsibility.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
seca North America