Integration Project Consultant (m/f/d)
What your typical tasks will be
- Build client relationships to achieve business objectives
- Consult with clients and internal project teams on technical architecture decisions to deploy integrated hardware, software, and devices
- Model, configure and implement integration workflows, best practices, and strategies for seca device integration at the customer’s site
- Configure, seca software interfaces, e.g. HL7 and FHIR
- Support and train the seca sales team in technical aspects of integration solutions
- Support partnerships with hardware and software providers
- Degree in Business Administration with a major in Information Management / Information Technology, Health Care, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
Skills and required knowledge
- Experience in IT customer service and remote support desirable
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the area of networks, protocols and/or healthcare IT
- Strong customer focus and good communication skills, as well as a confident and engaging presentation with various stakeholders
- Ability to think analytically and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel (20%)
Founded in 1840 and 100% family owned, the seca group is a global leader in medical measuring systems, scales and integration solutions. With eighteen branches and products exported to over 110 countries, the seca group is recognized for quality, innovation, and most of all, being disruptors in the medical equipment industry. seca’s award-winning designs and revolutionary integrated technology pushes the boundaries and sets new standards for the medical community.
Today marks an exciting time for the seca group in the US (SUS). With newly focused marketing strategies, sales and business development opportunities, and enhanced infrastructure support, SUS plans to scale and hit record company growth by 2025. To propel this important phase forward, SUS is adding an important piece of the puzzle to their organization, to help drive company initiatives, and support the US business needs for today and the future.
For more information visit www.seca.com/About
Why Work Here?
Motivation is a powerful driving force. We at seca know this very well. Those who would like to be successful with us long-term should enjoy their work. So how about a job that fits with your skills? How about tasks you enjoy handling and that help you develop a little bit further every day?
Our company is the global market leader. With medical measuring systems and precision scales on which doctors, medical engineers, nutrition experts, and nursing staff can rely in more than 110 countries. seca has stood for the highest quality, innovation, and absolute reliability for over 180 years – and we are doing everything to keep it that way in the future as well.
seca is a rapidly growing family business. We are so successful because our employees can contribute their ideas and suggestions. We don't just put off decisions but immediately address innovations and improvements. More than 200 employees work at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We are proud that we are also internationally successful as the worldwide market leader with 18 branches and approximately 500 employees.
The seca group prohibits discrimination and all forms of applicant and employee harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, or status in any group projected by state or local law.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Laptop & Cell Phone
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits provided along with a 401k plan
- Continuous training to make you even more successful
- A great working atmosphere, for a stable global organization in growth mode over next 3-5 years.
- You can expect a challenging and varied task in an innovative environment with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
seca North America