Director of Technical Customer Services in Chino, California
As Director of Technical Customer Services, you will have the primary responsibility of ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the branch’s service functions. You will lead and oversee all after sales services in technical, organizational, disciplinary, and economic aspects thus hold a challenging, future-oriented key position.
- You will be responsible for the continuous strategic development and implementation of our service concept and the necessary structures for North America as well as the introduction of a new Technical Outside Service concept in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- You will continuously develop a strong and capable service function and team that effectively meets the current needs and future challenges of the organization. Always with the aim to increase customer satisfaction and to ensure smooth operations of the service department and to optimize processes in coordination with supporting our sales team.
- You will report directly to the Branch General Manager and work closely together with the other department directors and support in all day-to-day business matters relating to technical services. You will discuss and evaluate existing business and shape and impact future decision making from a technical customer service perspective. Within your position you will also be in regular contact with our headquarters’ international technical customer service department in Hamburg/Germany.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day activities of the Technical Service department and the further development and promotion of the team
- Development of a deep understanding of our customers' needs, our service business model and our organizational structure and processes
- Further development and implementation of a comprehensive national technical service strategy and creating the associated implementation roadmap for establishing our future service organization
- Definition of clear milestones, introducing controlling KPIs and developing new service products and effective concepts for the Technical Outside Service
- Identification and realization of opportunities to optimize and further develop all existing service processes and procedures as well as the interaction between service and sales
- Be actively engaged within the industry to understand the customer’s market and technical challenges
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty by establishing customer relationships, maintaining a high level of customer support and outstanding service quality
- You have completed technical, medical or scientific studies with an engineering degree, alternatively commercial or medical-technical training with corresponding professional experience or an equivalent level of qualification
- >10 years of comprehensive work experience and relevant knowledge in the field of service, e.g. Technical Customer Services
- >7 years of profound management experience of teams
- The ability to identify growth potentials, to develop strategies for realization, to derive realistic goals and to achieve them
- Profound experience in building and scaling a national service organization as well as service structures
- Strong passion for service excellence with a high degree of customer and quality orientation
- A high sense of responsibility and a solution oriented and process improvement mindset
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously, under frequently changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Work experience in an international organization in collaboration with corporate HQ is desired
- A team builder and player, who acts as a coach
- Very good communication skills, able to communicate both verbally and in writing, at an excellent level in English
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Laura Schwermer, Director, Accounting & Services • Accounting, email@example.com
seca North America
Director, Accounting & Services • Accounting