Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Are you our future Customer Success Manager?
seca North America is looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. This role will be in charge of managing the post-sales customer experience, for our mBCA (Body Composition) division. This includes all phases of the customer lifecycle including onboarding, support, and ac-count consultation. You will work alongside the sales and marketing teams to execute and optimize post-sale processes, as well as develop customer-facing assets.
A successful individual in this role will be outgoing, and comfortable with having one on one, and one-to-many conversations. You will also need to be a creative thinker and strategic problem solver. We have a high-performance culture with a supportive team environment. Our employees expect the best from each other. We enjoy collaborating and making a difference in health and wellness every day.
What your typical tasks will be
- Manage and Execute Customer Onboarding Experience
- Execute customer touchpoints
- Execute Customer Product Training
- Ensure Successful Delivery and Set Up of Devices
- Mange incoming Customer Support Tickets
- Intake all Customer Support Requests
- Resolve all Tier 1 Requests
- Manage all Tier 2 and higher requests with the technical service team
- Develop Customer facing assets
- Maintain Connection Points With All Customers
- Execute Customer Marketing Initiatives
- Support The Upselling/Cross Selling Process
- Execute Additional Tasks As Needed
Skills and required knowledge
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
Founded in 1840 and 100% family owned, the seca group is a global leader in medical measuring systems, scales and integration solutions. With eighteen branches and products exported to over 110 countries, the seca group is recognized for quality, innovation, and most of all, being disruptors in the medical equipment industry. seca’s award-winning designs and revolutionary integrated technology pushes the boundaries and sets new standards for the medical community.
Today marks an exciting time for the seca group in the US (SUS). With newly focused marketing strategies, sales and business development opportunities, and enhanced infrastructure support, SUS plans to scale and hit record company growth by 2025. To propel this important phase forward, SUS is adding an important piece of the puzzle to their organization, to help drive company initiatives, and support the US business needs for today and the future.
For more information visit www.seca.com/About
Why Work Here?
Motivation is a powerful driving force. We at seca know this very well. Those who would like to be successful with us long-term should enjoy their work. So how about a job that fits with your skills? How about tasks you enjoy handling and that help you develop a little bit further every day?
Our company is the global market leader. With medical measuring systems and precision scales on which doctors, medical engineers, nutrition experts, and nursing staff can rely in more than 110 countries. seca has stood for the highest quality, innovation, and absolute reliability for over 180 years – and we are doing everything to keep it that way in the future as well.
seca is a rapidly growing family business. We are so successful because our employees can contribute their ideas and suggestions. We don't just put off decisions but immediately address innovations and improvements. More than 200 employees work at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We are proud that we are also internationally successful as the worldwide market leader with 18 branches and approximately 500 employees.
The seca group prohibits discrimination and all forms of applicant and employee harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, or status in any group projected by state or local law.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits provided along with a 401k plan
- Continuous training to make you even more successful
- A great working atmosphere, for a stable global organization in growth mode over the next 3-5 years.
- You can expect a challenging and varied task in an innovative environment with flat hierarchies, a young channel marketing team, and personal responsibility
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to
seca North America