Body Composition Sales Specialist, Health & Fitness (f, m, d)
Founded in 1840 the seca group has more than 180 years of company history and has become the worldwide market leader in the field of medical measuring and weighing solutions. Our US sales branch was opened in 1985 and is today our biggest and most successful international sales subsidiary. Thanks to an increasing demand and our motivated employees, we are continuing to also grow this year and entering the field of medical fitness.
seca considers fitness as preventive medicine and is offering our medically validated body composition analysis to all healthcare providers in the fitness sector, who want to position themselves sustainably in the field of medical fitness. seca is taking medical fitness to a new level and is hiring for our US branch in the Charleston, South Carolina.
Body Composition Sales Specialist, Health & Fitness
Location: Charleston, SC
Is sales your passion? Do you enjoy inspiring people with unique measurement technology? Are you fascinated by the megatrend of medical fitness and would you like to work for a fast-growing and innovative medium-sized global organization?
Then come and join us!
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell seca’s medical Body Composition portfolio into the Health & Wellness.
- Qualify leads and convert into sales presentations
- Selling the complete line of medical Body Composition Analyzers (mBCA)
- Calling on owner/operators, personal trainers, & general managers of health & wellness facilities including Health Clubs, Specialized Boutique Clubs/Studios, Luxury Health Clubs (e.g., Equinox, Lifetime Fitness), Franchise Fitness Facilities and YMCA’s.
- Successful acquisition of new customers in the field of medical fitness
- Regular Training and Onboarding of new customers
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge and understanding of the diverse needs of the customer
- Developing customer driven solutions using both stand-alone and connected systems that improve hospital efficiency patient safety and outcomes, and enable connectivity to access information
- Being organized and proactive in preparing for customer visits, follow-up, and deal closings
- Drive growth and sales through your strong grasp of the market, competitive products, and pricing strategy
- Meet and exceed targets: achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals for new customer acquisition.
- Execute sales strategies meeting KPI’s and update strategies to successfully hit annual sales quota.
- Participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Track progress and results recording prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Post sales approval follow up
- Research and understand target market: stay informed of industry trends, best practices and seca’s overall market opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of success, ideally within fitness industry.
- Good industry knowledge and an existing network in the fitness industry a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including persuasive negotiation, public speaking and presentations.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Distinctive skills in dealing with customers
- Good charisma, "hunting mentality" and closing confidence.
- Travel as needed, high willingness to travel throughout the entire country when necessary.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary + Commission
- Laptop, smartphone, tablet.
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits provided along with a 401k plan
- Continuous training to make you even more successful
- A great working atmosphere, for a stable global organization in growth mode over next 3-5 years.
- You can expect a challenging and varied task in an innovative environment with flat hierarchies, a young direct sales team, personal responsibility, and personal creative freedom.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
seca North America
Executive Vice President Sales – East