EMR-validated baby scale with very precise graduation
Whether it's caring for premature infants in the intensive care setting or managing the weight of mature newborns: With its outstanding precision, the seca 757 baby scale is always the first choice. In addition, the first-class features of the baby scale are clearly shown. The weighing tray is made of a heat-retaining plastic and the backlit display allows reading without room light where there are premature babies sensitive to light.
- Utmost accuracy: suitable for premature infants
- Weighing tray made of heat-retaining plastic
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD display
- Included rechargeable batteries allow mobile use without searching for a power outlet
- Three-stage adjustable damping for fast weighing
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support.
|Approval class:||III (3)|
|Graduation (g):||2 g < 5 kg > 5 g|
|Measuring range in cm:||0 - 50 cm|
|Measuring range in inch:||0 - 20 "|
|Graduation [Measuring Rod]:||1 mm / 1/8"|
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||551 x 151 x 320 mm|
|Net weight:||7,1 kg|
|Functions and Properties:||Overload protection, Transportation protection, TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Automatic switch-off, RS232-port, Damping|
|CE:||CE 0109, 0123|
Start Close video