Interpretive & portable ECG machine
- Stand alone, lightweight & portable ECG machine
- 12 lead, high quality interpretive ECG
- Choice of print formats including automatic rhythm strip
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation
- Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces
- QTC interval – Ideal for Mental Health
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting.
In Primary Care or as a Community Practitioner you need to cover a wide range of medical care without a loss of quality. For this requirement the CT8000i is a perfect fit. It is a reliable allround-talent with an easy-to-handle “QWERTY” keyboard and a preview screen. High quality printout to z-fold paper, you can also store up to 45 ECG records on the internal memory.
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support.
|Power supply:||Rechargable batteries, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||285 x 195 x 70 mm|