- Compatible with all leading EMR systems e.g., emis, vision, isoft and others
- Fully integrates with SystmOne
- Innovative medical Bluetooth Technology removing the need for a USB cable connection, allowing greater flexibility in large clinic rooms
- seca cardio ECG software functions: single beat analysis, cumulative complexes, measurement table/interpretation/worklist of ECG reports automatically generated once recorded offering improved work process/single patient database viewed throughout practice network
- High quality recordings of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000 Hz. Clearly arranged choice of A4 reports with one click including the popular 4 x 3 with lead II rhythm strip
- QTC interval – Ideal for Mental Health
- Impedance measurement: all electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG
- Digital pacemaker detection - Robust defibrillator proof unit
Like the seca CT320 the seca CT321 is easily integrated in to your daily routine. Unlike the seca CT320 you are able to operate cable-free. The CT321 uses Bluetooth offering more flexibility, a big advantage in large clinic rooms. Able to record all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Send the data to your EMR and if you like, work paperless from now on. Profit also from minimising time-consuming data entry errors.
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support.
|Power supply:||Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Measure (W x H x D):||160 x 85 x 25 mm|