We get personal with integration.
Our system integration simplifies your processes from the start and we stay by your side until the integration is complete. In the first step our software service team works with you on requirements specifications which are then aligned with your current IT system. Our service also includes a customized risk analysis. Customer-specific interfaces are developed in conformance with DIN EN 62304.
- Draft of individualized requirement specifications for integration services
- Project management (coordination of separate departments)
- Conduct a risk analysis
- News conversion and workflow adaptation
- Interface development in conformance with DIN EN 62304
- Testing of developed interfaces and generation of a test report
- Verification and validation of developed interfaces
- Generation of a handover report
- Installation and configuration of seca measuring systems and scales
Service that grows with your requirements
System integration succeeds when processes are understood, future-proof technology is found and implementation is accompanied by suitable training programs and professional project management. Even after installation we remain the partner at your side.
- Training for medical personnel, medical technicians and IT staff to make new processes routine and to ensure reliable operations
- Regular software maintenance to ensure full system functionality for hospital users, also when updates are made to operating systems
- Adjustments and maintenance of measuring systems and scales, plus quick repairs when damages occur
Ms. Nandini Agarwal
Head of Technology, Mihtra Wellness
Statement from IT department at Robert-Bosch Hospital in
seca customer service.
You can contact seca or one of our partners directly using the e-mail form.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out. All other information is provided voluntarily.