seca 287 dpSensors
Three unique pairs of sensors transmit and receive ultrasonic signals separately and thereby ensure the most precise measurement results.
The measured values on the display can be switched on or off and has a keylock.
The scale has a non-slip tread made of easy-to-clean safety glass.
seca 287 dp
Wireless ultrasonic measuring station for height and weight with voice guidance including seca 456 and seca directprint
The ultrasonic measuring station seca 287 dp transmits fully automated height and weight measurements to your existing printer. Thanks to the advanced 360° wireless technology and software module seca directprint, your patient receives a personalized printout outlining their nutritional condition based on their BMI. The printout provides valuable insight and practical tips on nutrition, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and information regarding energy expenditure during various physical activities. Empower patients to discuss their weight and motivate them to tackle the subject. Thanks to the included seca 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456 and the software module seca directprint the installation can be done immediately.
- Fully automated measurement and direct transmission of measurements via seca 360° wireless USB Adapter seca 456 and an interpretation of measurements using the software module seca directprint.
- Once the patients' height and weight are measured, an automatic printout is generated outlining their nutritional condition based on their BMI.
- Network compatibility provided by seca 360° wireless technology.
- Ultrasonic technology with superior precision through unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm.
- Maximum speed due to independent measuring process in just a few seconds.
- Latest technology voice guidance in CD quality.
- Fine 50 g graduation and capacity up to 300 kg.
- Broad height measuring range from 60 to 210 cm.
- Three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and BMI simultaneously.
Products designed down to the last detail.
Technical product data and support.
|Approval class:||III (3)|
|Graduation (g):||50 g < 150 kg > 100 g|
|Measuring range in cm:||60 - 210 cm|
|Graduation [Measuring Rod]:||1 mm|
|Power supply:||Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||434 x 2.270 x 466 mm|
|Functions:||PRINT, Auto-PRINT, printer, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Autom. Weighing range switch-over, Clear, Patient data input, BFR (Body Fat Rate), Pre-TARE, Mother/Child function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Auto-BMI, Calibration, Autom. Calibration, Automatic switch-off, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Acoustic signals can be activated, Backlighting, cm/inch-switch-over, Damping, Reset-to-zero function, Auto-SEND|